Hello,
I've asked about this before but I never got around to finish it.
On opening Help/Math, I get this error

Warning: Document class not available
The layout file requested by this document,
scrartcl.layout,
is not usable. This is probably because a LaTeX
class or style file required by it is not
available. See the Customization documentation
for more information.
LyX will not be able to produce output.

The content of that file is
C:\Program Files\LyX16\Resources\layouts>type scrartcl.layout
#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
#  \DeclareLaTeXClass[scrartcl]{article (KOMA-Script)}
# KOMA scrartcl textclass definition file.
# Bernd Rellermeyer <100.41...@germanynet.de>, 1998/7/11.

Format 11
Input scrclass.inc

SecNumDepth             3
TocDepth                3

NoStyle Chapter
NoStyle Chapter*
NoStyle Addchap
NoStyle Addchap*
NoStyle Addpart
NoStyle Dictum

Style Part
        Align                 Left
        TopSep                2
        BottomSep             1.5
        Font
          Size                Larger
        EndFont
End

Style Part*
        Align                 Left
        TopSep                2
        BottomSep             1.5
        Font
          Size                Larger
        EndFont
End

I don't understand what other dependencies are there?

Rds,