Hi,

I know how to change the colour of greyed-out notes, but I'd like to
be able to change the font family for them all.  Even if I change the
colour to blue, when people print it the blue shows up as grey, and it
doesn't stand out enough from the rest of the page.

Actually, rather than ask for a specific solution (interesting as this
one is to me), maybe I'll describe what I'm trying to do.  I'm
attempting to use the greyed-out text to highlight things that need
addressing in a document.  So open questions go into greyed-out notes
that are also, as it happens, in a branch of the document.  This way I
can always get a "clean" copy or a copy with these open questions in.

Since there didn't seem to be a fast, cheap, and easy way to define
the body text properties for things in one branch and not another, I
thought I'd use the greyed-out notes and just put them all in one
branch.  This works, but the notes are still not distictive enough in
printed copies.  Since I'm working with some people who often mark up
on paper, I need something that will be obvious when printed.

Clue sticks much appreciated.  If I've overlooked something obvious
that I should have read, please feel free to raspberry me.  Thanks.

Andrew Sullivan
a...@shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.