daniel pereira wrote:
Hello,

I tried to import the attached .tex file into LyX (File > Import > LaTeX (plain). When trying to generate the PDF, I am getting a "Undefined Control Sequence" error for every ERT on the text.

 Many thanks for any advice,

This is not a valid LaTeX file, for one thing, since it has no header. The ERT error is probably due to that, as the \latex macro they are using seems not to be defined. Another problem is that the file contains some weird characters after the sort "short", and the tex2lyx importer seems to be choking on them.

rh