Steve Litt wrote:
On Monday 25 May 2009 10:40:43 am Oscar Lopez wrote:
What surprises me is that it's dependent on LyX version. If the LyX file is called bar.lyx, I'd like to see you do the following:

lyx-1.5.4 -e latex bar.lyx
mv bar.tex bar-1.5.4.tex
lyx-1.6.2 -e latex bar.lyx
mv bar.tex bar-1.6.2.tex
diff bar-1.5.4.tex bar-1.6.2.tex

Then run latex on both tex files and see if one errors out while the other doesn't. Exploit the differences.

Sorry, now I do not have the time nor the resources to reinstall lyx-1.5.x. However, I think that Jurgen explained quite well why there exist differences between both versions and I know that the treatment of latex code of lyx is always improving and when I've changed from one major version to the next one I've usually experienced some glitches of this kind but every time they have been worth the effort to fix them.

Thanks for all your answers
Oscar