Marcelo Reis wrote:

> I've sent the files directly to Kosta Welke and Charles de Miramon,
> I'm not sure how to send the files directly to the mail-list (I tried
> renaming the zip file to zip_, Txt - but the List was blocking) so If
> any other wants the examples files illustrating the problem , just let
> me know that I will send you the files.

A quick lokk at your problem seems to reveal that natbib is not compatible
with apalike or apalike2. Either you suppress the natbib option and get back
to plain bibtex but the formatting of the citation in the bibliography,
either you create your own style for natbib with the package custom-bib.

Cheers,
Charles
--
http://www.kde-france.org