Hi all:

About the Biblatex package:

I'm trying to install it into my computer —macosx 10.4.11—, but It doesn't
works. I want to manage Bibliographys for Phd works in phylosophy, and I
need to cite the whole reference in the footnotes and use ibid when a
reference repeats. Something like this:

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2995961/inlinebib1.gif

I've found two options:

A. Inline style

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/contrib/inlinebib/inlinebib.htm
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/biblio/bibtex/contrib/inlinebib/inlinebib.htm

it's supose that the unse is simply, but i can't do it works.

B. Biblatex Package

This is what I want to use. The manual in lyx is here:

http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex

with the packet and documentation in CTAN:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html

but it doesn't works…

This is what I did:

1. Like in the README of the CTAN page o biblatex (
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/README
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/biblatex/README ) I have
install the archives in the local directory texmf:

Copy all files found in the 'latex' directory of this package to

        <TEXMFLOCAL>/tex/latex/biblatex/

and the file in the 'biblatex' directory to

        <TEXMFLOCAL>/bibtex/bst/biblatex/

where <TEXMFLOCAL> denotes the root of the local TeX installation tree

Later, sudo rehash in terminal and reconfigure in LyX.

2. The next step, follow the Biblatex manual in the LyX page:

[url]http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex[/url]

Where the first step is:

Put the file biblatex.module in the layouts folder in your user directory
(Help→About LyX tells you where you can find this directory).

Run Edit→Reconfigure, restart LyX and select the module
"Biblatex-citation-styles" from Document→Settings→Modules.

OK, here is the first problem, it doesn't appears the cited module in
Document→Settings→Modules.

What can I do?

Regards