Luca Brandolini wrote:
Thank you Vincent. Is there any workaround for such a problem?

Yes. Add lines to the appropriate layout file to import the theorems-ams.module file.

I can give more detailed instructions later, but don't hav time now.

Richard

Best regards
Luca

Il giorno sab, 30/05/2009 alle 13.42 +0200, Vincent van Ravesteijn ha