On Sun, 31 May 2009 22:50:47 +0200
A B <gentosa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just viewed a video demo of google wave, and remembered the
> collaboration discussion when someone talked about using wiki for
> collaborative editing, but google wave sounds to be a much more
> interesting tool for collaboration in this way. So either use wave for
> LyX files or use LyX to edit Waves?

Well it seems that it will be kind of open, so I guess one _could_
write something on the server-side that translates something wave-y to
LaTeX, and from there to PDF/PS/whatever. But it would not be LyX...
(cause I think it would be insane to try to port the whole LyX
interface to Wave).

Cheers,

Kosta
  • Wave A B