Can anyone give me some hints about float placement of figures created with SWeave. I have tried a float and a wrap float, but the former seems to put the floats one per page, and the latter seems to end up with text running through the figure.

Is there a "standard" way of doing this, or do I just have to keep fiddling.

Of course this migt be more my inexperience wth Lyx rather than SWeave, but normally with a figure, I can alter the size of the figures, to find an optimum size for the float, but with SWeave, the float doesn't contain the figure, only the code to create the figure in R, so this isn't an option.

This is Lyx 1.6.2 on a Mac with tiger.

Many thanks,

Graham