On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 10:17:22PM -0300, Marcelo Reis wrote:

> >> Hey Guys, No ideas?!?!
> >>

> > Put the following lines in the preamble and adjust as needed.
> >
> > \usepackage{eso-pic}
> > \newlength{\boxwidth}
> > \newlength{\boxheight}
> > \setlength{\boxwidth}{\paperwidth}
> > \setlength{\boxheight}{\paperheight}
> > \addtolength{\boxwidth}{-2cm}
> > \addtolength{\boxheight}{-2cm}
> > \AddToShipoutPicture{%
> >         \setlengt...@tempdimb}{1cm}%
> >         \setlengt...@tempdimc}{1cm}%
> >         \put(\st...@pt\@tempdimb,\st...@pt\@tempdimc){%
> >         \hbox{\fboxrule=3pt\fbox{\vbox to \boxheight{%
> >         \vss\hbox to \boxwidth{\hss}\vss}}}}%
> > }
> >

> Thank You SO MUCH Enrico Forestieri, Just seeing your e-mail address
> seems like what I asked was kind of uncommon (your e-mail is @LYX.org).

I don't think that is so uncommon, maybe you simply didn't think that
your problem was related to watermarks and didn't search for the right
thing.

> I really appreciate you help! :-)
> I'm new on lyx and just learning a lot of things, but some times is
> difficult to found a solution just on google :-)

It is a matter of using the right keywords. The following URL should help:
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=watermark

> I don't want to abuse, but if I'd like this border just on the first
> page, would it be difficult to do?!

Not at all. Just put an asterisk after \AddToShipoutPicture, i.e.,
use \AddToShipoutPicture* and only the first produced page will have
the border.

> Regards, and I don't want to bother you,

You're welcome.

--
Enrico

PS: Please, also reply to the list as this may help others having the
same problem.