I found the bugtracker down for migration, so I report a misbehaviour of
lyx 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 here:
I actually use lyx 1.6.3 self compiled on ubuntu 9.04, former I used
1.6.2 self compiled from source.
If I make a break with an open document in lyx and eventually the screen
will be locked, I am unable to process the text - it will be a kind of
frozen in both versions of lyx. I can open all menues, but I am unable
to save the text. The solution is to close lyx and I will be correctly
asked if I wish to save the text. When opening the text again I can work
with the document normally.
I would say, that particular bug is not dangerous because one will not
lose any data, but it is a bit annoying.
Best regards
BB