Hi!

M-L wrote:
> Using LyX 1.6.2 on Debian Squeeze, Use Ctrl + Enter and there is no
> longer the space as was in earlier versions of Lyx, rather a music note
> comes up.
>
> What is the correct key combination to effect the result of Ctrl +
> Shift in LyX 1.6.2 please.

I refer to Jürgen Spitzmüller's posting on April 10, 2009. Solved my
problems with "dysfunctional shortcuts" :)

--- citation begins ---

Did you read the RELEASE_NOTES?

"Caveats when upgrading from earlier versions to 1.6.x

- Since several lyx functions have been renamed (see above), old
  configuration files (*.ui, *.bind) may no longer work. If some
  functions (such as Shift-right for selecting text) fail to work
  after the upgrade from previous versions, make sure you do not
  have any old configuration files in your LyX user directory, or
  adapt these files to the new functions. If anything else fails,
  try if deleting your LyX user directory helps."

Jürgen
--- citation ends ---

HTH,
Kimmo