Hello,

I tried to find the place in LyX where I can change the size of the formulas when the cursor is not there. When I type them they have the right size, but later when leaving the maths area
they fall back to a smaller size. I was able to change the color (in the
look&feel section) but not the font size.

If that is possible at all, can anyone give me a pointer?

Very thankful as always!
Best regards,

- helmut

The formula font size seems to be too small compared to the font size of the text.

In the Look&Feel Window I could not find anything to change that (only the color or/and font size of the text).

thanks for your help,

Best regards,

- helmut

--

Helmut Hauser
Institute for Theoretical Computer Sciences