Le 19 juin 09 à 23:16, rgheck a écrit :
Liviu Andronic wrote:
Dear all,
I would like to assign " " (four spaces) to a key binding, but I am
not sure whether LyX allows anything similar. In case you think of
this, I do not intend to use such a binding to finger paint LaTeX
documents; I would more need to use it in ERT code (or in Scrap env)
to easily properly align R code in Sweave documents.
Please let me know if this can be achieved in LyX.

You can do whatever you like with keybindings. See the Shortcuts pane of the Preferences dialog.

But indeed, the syntax for spaces could be problematic. Try putting them into double auotes, if it does
not work we'll fix it.

JMarc