Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 20 juin 09 à 12:02, Graham Smith a écrit :
Showing my ignorance of how all this works, but how do you get Sweave to work with Beamer and the Koma Script book class?
There is a Sweave module that has been posted to lyx-devel (I do not have it at hand) and that is
incorporated into 2.0.0svn. If you do not find it, I'll send a copy.

JMarc
Thanks, but not familiar with modules or svn for that matter.

Can I just add the module into the appropriate directory and then add it via document settings modules?

I have had a look for it, but not sure where or what exactly I am looking for. Given its still a under development, am I going to be able to set up as a complete beginner?

Graham