Murat Yildizoglu wrote:
Dear Kamran,

Have you put "C:\Program Files\elyxer" also in the LyX path? I do not know why but my system has worked only with reconfigure after that step.
Murat

2009/6/28 Kamran SHAFQAT <k.shaf...@city.ac.uk <mailto:k.shaf...@city.ac.uk>>

    "C:\Program Files\elyxer"

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Université Paul Cézanne (Aix-Marseille 3)

Bureau 320
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 27 (standard)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 70 (secrétariat)
Tel : +33 4 91 14 07 47 (bureau)
Fax : +33 4 91 90 02 27

e-mail: murat.yildizo...@univ-cezanne.fr <mailto:murat.yildizo...@univ-cezanne.fr>
www : http://www.vcharite.univ-mrs.fr/PP/yildi/index.html
http://www.twitter.com/yildizoglu
Hi,
Thanks for the advise I put "C:\Program Files\elyxer" in the path as well. The latex to html converter with "lyx" "html" "python $$s/scripts/elyxer.py $$i $$o" "" didn't work and gave me error but lyx to html convert with
python $$s/scripts/elyxer.py $$i $$o is working ok.

So the problem is solved. I am not sure if it is suppose to work with latex to html converter int he first place. The problem in my case seems to be coming from "lyx "html" part. Anyway i am getting the html properly now need to spend time to understand this better. Thanks again for the help and elyer. I hope this will same me some time in converting my documents into word so that my advisor can read and comment. So far i have not been able to convince him to use Lyx or even use PDF for correction :(.

Kamran