Am Monday 29 June 2009 22:05:03 schrieb Hesham Kamel:
> Hello,
> Please, for my thesis, I need to have the following order:
>
>    - Table of Contents
>    - List of Figures
>    - List of Tables

instead of ERT use in LyX
enter>list/table of contents
and click first on table of contents
afterward list of figures
finally list of tables

greyed boxes will appear in your document and in the correct sequence

(enter might be differently named in English; its Einfuegen in German, which I
use; fourth item in the upper selection bar)

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Engelmann