Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:
since this morning i have a problem with lyx, I can't handle.
I use Lyx in Linux Debian testing.
I've always been able to view the latex source code below the window.
section of the text.
The buttons to view the entire code or to refresh automatically are
gray, deaktivated and i can't change them.

Seems to be a bug in my brain or something like this...

No, its a bug in LyX. Happened to me after I disabled both auto-update and
full view with the next start of LyX.

Someone got an idea?

find ~/.config/LyX/LyX-1.6.2.conf

and change the lines with view-source to look like:

0\view-source\fullsource=false
0\view-source\autoupdate=true

Günter
This is fixed in 1.6.3. It is easier to turn on the view source window again by entering the following command in the command buffer twice: "buffer-toggle-read-only". (And make sure you check one of the two checkboxes after that, before closing all open documents or opening a read-only document). Vincent

"buffer-toggle-read-only"

That's it!
Thank you very much!
The problem is, that in Debian only Lyx 1.6.2 is available...
But with your command it shouldn't be a problem :)

Matthias