On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Luca
Brandolini<luca.brandol...@unibg.it> wrote:
> I am trying to write two consecutive theorems in my paper. However Lyx
> always joints the two theorems into a single enviromes.
> The only way seems to insert a non-empty line in between.
> Is there a solution for this?

Yes. Put a non-empty line inbetween. Its what I do :)

I put a line inbetween and either put a empty ERT in, or put an empty
note (Alt I-N-N) in to produce a "non-empty" line

Another trick I use is to insert a "Branch". I have a branch called
"All" which I always leave enabled. Then, if I want to e.g. have a
enumerate environment within a proof, I insert a "Branch All" and put
the enumerate within the Branch. That said, for this purpose,
increasing the environment depth as suggested by Ignacio García seems
more convenient.