Betreff: lyx and bibunits
Datum: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:24:31 +0200
Von: alessandro <alessandro.cas...@unimi.it>
An: lyx-d...@lists.lyx.org

hi,
i am writing my phd thesis using lyx...and i would insert bibliography
at the end of every chapter.

so..i have only 1 *.bib file that has all my list of references...i
insert at the end of every chapter the bibliography generated by bibtex
using the options "add bibliography to TOC"

in the document preamble i have:

\usepackage[sectionbib,super,sort&compress,square,comma]{natbib}
\usepackage{bibunits}

but the  document repeat all the bibliography at every chapter..

for example:

TOC
Chapter 1
Bibliography
Capter 2
Bibliography

but in the bibliography of chapter 2 the sequence of citations doesn't
start from 1....but from the last of bibliography of chapter 1..

and i see also the citations of bibliography of chapter 1..

can you help me to solve this little problem? i have read the
bibunits.pdf, but i think that is complicate for my experience with lyx
and latex..

best regards
alessandro