On 07/13/2009 02:07 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag 13 Juli 2009 04:01:01 schrieb rgheck:
That said, there probably is a bug here, especially now that we have
this "default master" setting. A child should probably inherit the
document class of its master, and its modules and such, too. I'm not
sure how well we do with that.

Only if it is exported with the master-buffer-* lfuns. The default master is
not supposed to exclude stand-alone usage.

Yes, I know: I use the master buffer thing all the time, for which thank you. What I meant was: Maybe there should be another setting, which would mean something like: Inherit the document class, preamble, etc, even when this is compiled on its own.

rh