The problem: I regularly export my references from Zotero to a BibTeX file.
Unfortunately, so far I cannot control in Zotero which bibliography fields
must be skip (like URL, notes etc). These unnecessary fields go to my
references list and spoil it. Some time ago, I was using WinEdt where it was
possible to run a shell script which removed the trash from my bib-files.

Is it possible with LyX? Is there a way how to automatically execute my
script before compiling to pdf etc.? I really want it to be done by pressing
one LyX button.

PS.
In the thread http://n2.nabble.com/Run-script-from-LyX--tp479512p479512.html
Paul suggested to make own converter. I wonder will it be executed before
bib-files accessed or after?

Thanks