> I am trying to set up a book (8"x10"
> - about 400 pages) with mostly 2 columns.
> I want the chapter titles and section headings to go across
> the page with the
> body text in 2 columsn.
>
> I have set it up as follows:
>
> Chapter Title
> \begin{multicols}{2}
>
> (body text)
>
> \end{multicols}
>
> or
>
> Section Heading
> \begin{multicols}{2}
>
> (body text)
> \end{multicols}
>
> It seems to work OK until I'm about half way through the
> book, then when I try
> to view using DVI or PDF, I get an error message "Dimension
> too large."
>
> Is there a limit as to how many times you can changee from
> one to two columns?
> Is there a limit to how many words this setup can handle?
> Any help would be
> appreciated.

 The errors is produced for another cause.
 No limits in the words.
 I have in several times "Dimension too large" but, for now, I can pinpoint the
origin. I not use multicol but two columns option in koma-script style.
 Marcelo

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar