Hi Marcelo

No, it's not the ToC that run through the margins and get truncated. It is
the list of subsubsections that is truncated. For example, I have a list of
12 subsubsections that does not fit entirely in one page, the last let's say
3 or 4 entries should have continued into the next page of the DVI or PDF
export, but they are missing.
Let me know if it is clear now or if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Beny