On Friday 17 July 2009 03:57:26 am Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On 7/17/09, Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> >  I use 12pt Century Schoolbook because Century Schoolbook appears very
> > clear and readable to me. If the Book document class supported 14 point,
> > I'd use
>
> Have you tried "Book (more font sizes)"? Here I can set default font
> to New Cent Schoolbook size 14pt.

That's the specific other document class I was thinking about when I said the
Book doc class supports only up to 12. The "Book (more font sizes)" is a
different document class.

You bring up a good point. I wonder how different it is. If the only
difference is really only possible font sizes, this might be something for me
to consider.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt