Hi Jünger:

"Look at the preamble: you will have to adapt the paths in the \bibliography
command to point to the locations of your *.bib files. In your original
files,
you used non-valid paths, which was probably the reason it did not work for
you."

OK, I've just correct the path to the bibliographies in the preamble and in
the bibliography inserted into the text. The .bib files are are into the
folder texmf/bibtex/bib and I've run texhash. Also the script is in the same
folder and the latex command is now bibtexall.

But, when I make an output by pdflatex, the bibliographies doesn't appears!.

What happens?

regards

Antonio