Hello everyone,

I have been reading this:

http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/PlacingPicturesBesideTheText

Plus a whole heap of stuff on the net to try to have text wrapped
around a graphic.

I can't make it work.

Just a simple line example would be nice and I will experiment with it
from there:

Do I have to use it in an ERT in the chapter/section I want it in?

 \usepackage{wrapfig}[12]{r}[34pt]{5cm}{pictobeused.jpg}

Doesn't work in ERT

So how might one use it?

Thanks in advance,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
A friend is one who incessantly pays us the compliment of expecting

Debian, just the best way to create magic