Hellmut Weber wrote:
Steve Litt schrieb:
So, as usual, I"m pleading that as you decide on future native formats, you make the new formats as human parsable and editable as the current version.

Thanks

SteveT

Hi LyX developpers,
I would like to strongly support Steve's point of view !

Don't worry, as was explained many times to Steve, this point is well understood and this opinion is shared among the majority of developpers if not all of them. The switch to XML, if that ever happens, will *never* be at the expense of readability. So there is actually no need to do any lobbying on that front :-)

Abdel.