Have you found a way out so far? If so, can you share with me?

I did a little research, and find that the reason is possibly caused by lyx
only run latex multiple times, as is set in default in the converter from
latex to dvi. This is incomplete to run feynmf since it requires latex and
then mf and then latex again. The way(not so nice) I found is to change the
converter to feynmf, then when you write the document and want to produce
pdf view, click on compile to dvi first(the button calls feynmf to generate
the necessary .tfm and .tn file), and then click produce pdf(this button
uses the readily generated .tfm and .tn files to help generate the right pdf
file). Most of the time, it will give the right pdf.

BTW, I use lyx 1.6.***