rgheck <rgh...@...> writes:

> It should open in the last place the cursor was when you closed the
> document. Sounds as if something is weird with your sessions file. You
> might try deleting it.

I deleted the "session" file in the LyX16 directory in the Application Data dir.
But it didn't work: it continue to come back to THAT exact point, in the middle
of a word, and recreated the session file.

Then I found that cursor and screen always tried to fly to THAT point a moment
before closing the doc.

Now, after an half an hour in which I beginned to think there was a ghosts in
my
processor, I found out that there was the 4th and 7th bookmarks pointing to
that
point (the only one other being the 1st, pointing elsewhere). I managed beating
the ghost by clearing all bookmarks, but if I create one, the automatism still
works and it will always point to that new bookmark before closing a doc.
It doesn't annoy me, as I can live without bookmarks, but I think it's quite a
buggy behaviour

Thanks

Piero