Hello,

I have a problem to build a table with different rows in the columns.
For Example:
I have 4 rows and 2 columns.
How is it possible to merge the 4 rows in the first column? Or something
else to get the text in the first column centered vertically? The rows in
the second column should be untouched and with lines because I need the
partitioning there.

The only way I know to manage this problem works with an odd number of rows:
For example if I have 3 rows, I just write in the second row and delete the
lines over and below it. So the text in the first column is centered
vertically. Of course this doesn't work with an even number of rows :(

Any hints to solve this problem? (I bet that it's simple, but I don't
understand :) )

Greets