Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] schreef:
I would like more of my work-in-progress files to show up in the 'open
recent' menu. Is there any way I could do this please? FN
There is a preference setting ->Look&Feel ->User Interface ->Maximum last files. However, due to bug http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/5980 this was ignored and there were always 9 last files. But, this is already fixed for 1.6.4. Now you can go up to 20. Is that enough ?

Vincent
  • Open rece... Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरो नया]
    • Re: ... Vincent van Ravesteijn
      • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरो नया]