Hi everybody,

I want to set the page counter to start from 12th page (Here, the first page
relative to the first chapter). From 1st to 10th I removed the page numbering
with \pagestyle{empty} at the document begining, but when i include
\tableofcontents at 11th page, the page numbering appears at the end of page.
How can i remove this numbering on TOC page and force the page numbering
appears only from 12th page? I tried ERT command (\pagestyle and
\thispagestyle) but didn't work. For this document I'm using book.cls template

thanks a lot
Ricardo
Lyx user: 1.6.2 version