On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Pavel Sanda<sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Rainer M Krug wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am using ERT boxes for inserting movies into BEAMER presentations
>> and a few other things as well. The problem is, that the files I need
>> in the temporary directory where the LaTeX file is compiled are not
>> automatically copied there and I have to copy them manually. Is there
>> a way of specifying them (e.g. in the preamble), so that they are
>> automatically copied along with the other files needed?
>
> defining custom converter with added copier section in preferences
> could help.

I looked at it, but this is quite static and I have to maintain a
script in addition to the LyX file (unless I put all files in one
directory which is copied).

Is there a way to let LaTeX copy the files, i.e. that I can specify
them in the preamble?

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology,
Stellenbosch University, South Africa