I have a text wrap figure that is inserted at the beginning of a paragraph. After the paragraph, I have an enum environment with three items. These span a page break. The second item correctly wraps around the figure, but the third item is confused.

An example output that illustrates the problem, with some comments in the output, is available at
        http://drop.io/zkjqlmd
I couldn't attach it because the LyX mail server rejected the attachment...

Any suggestions to fix this problem? Space is at a premium here, so I would prefer not to have the figure as a regular float.

James