On 08/26/2009 03:20 AM, Luca Carlon wrote:
Hi! I'm using without problems the book document class. However, I would like to
change it to book (AMS) but I get errors when trying to compile it. All the
errors are more or less like these:

  ...e provided value lies.}}{59}{algorithm.3.1}

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

  ...e provided value lies.}}{59}{algorithm.3.1}

A number should have been here; I inserted `0'.
(If you can't figure out why I needed to see a number,
look up `weird error' in the index to The TeXbook.)

Any idea what the problem could be? Thanks!

Not offhand, no. What's the rest of the code there? If you look through View>Source (or just export to LaTeX), you ought to be able to figure out what's generating the offending code, at least.

rh