Hello all.

I have a table with some math in it. The matrices were touching the
borders, so I defined a default 'extra bottom space' in the properties. It
seems this extra space is only added to the (bottom of) last row (even
though all rows are selected on enabling the spacing, and, on-screen, the
spacing increases for all rows).

I also tried to increase this spacing line by line with the same result.

Adding extra top space works on all rows, but breaks the borders.

This is LyX 1.6.3. Sorry if this was already repaired. I'm off trying to
compile the latest version.

John

PS: No, 1.6.4 still shows the same problems.