Hello,
I installed a new font in my LaTeX 2.02 on a Suse Linux 9.1 The creation of all
the necessary files worked fine.
I did all the installation of files as root, but all files are readable to all
users.
When I use Lyx as root it works fine and I can create a pdf.
But as soon as I log in as normal user I cannot create a pdf with lyx directly,
I get an error message, which just tells me, that there was a fault executing

When I export it as dvi and use dvips file.ps it works.

My files are in the following directories:

I added "p +llc.map" in the config.ps file in var/lib/texmf/dvips/config
I added a file llc.map in the same directory, this file contains the line
llcr8r LucidaCasual "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc <llcr8a.pfb

The file llcr8a.pfb lies in /usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public/lucida

Thanks for any hints...