On Aug 30, 2009, at 12:19 PM, L Duperval wrote:

Hi,

I want to create a booklet which has text on the right-hand page, while
the left-hand page contains a graph, an image, a table or something
similar.

I suppose I can do this manually by inserting page breaks all over but is
there a package that controls such flow automatically?

My personal feeling is that when you need explicit control over layout, LaTeX (LyX) is not the right tool. Something like Apple's Pages would be much better suited to the task.

You could try text-wrap floats, but that will probably not give you the level of control that you are looking for.