EditorJack schreef:
Esteemed Fellow LyXers:

I can't get LFUN_WORD_REPLACE to work. Here's the syntax I'm using in the
minibuffer:

word-replace foo bar

No dice. I'd be grateful for any help you're able to provide.
I can think of two solutions:

1: "command-sequence word-find-forward foo; self-insert bar"

2: "word-replace foo<newline>bar<newline>"

In the command buffer: To get the <newline> there, you could do the following: copy a newline from the lyx main text (beware not to copy a space+newline), paste this into the command buffer, delete all but the first 'character' you pasted.

Ok, this is a bit a hack... but I can't think of something better.

Vincent