On Tuesday 01 September 2009 02:18:20 am Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
> Hello,
>
> With my installation, I get an error when creating the pdf version of
> the UserGuide, that I narrowed down to the attached simple example.
>
> Before taking into consideration the solution that I proposed (the
> source code must be patched), the developers would like to understand
> why nobody ever posted about this bug.
>
> Would you be so kind to load the attached file in lyx and try to view it
> as PDF, then to feed back the result ?
>
> Here is my record:
> Lyx version       OS         TeX distribution    Result
>    1.6.4      Debian Lenny      TeXLive 2007      Failure
>
> TIA for your answers.

Lyx Version     OS                      Tex Distribution                Result
1.6.4           KUbuntu 9.04  TexLive 2007              Failure

From Latex Log:

! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \penalty
l.20 ...agraphe, \vpageref{sec:Premier-paragraphe}
                                                  ,
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

! Extra \endcsname.
\...@ifundefined ...dafter \ifx \csname #1\endcsname
                                                  \relax \expandafter
\...@firs...
l.20 ...agraphe, \vpageref{sec:Premier-paragraphe}
                                                  ,
I'm ignoring this, since I wasn't doing a \csname.

! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \penalty
l.20 ...agraphe, \vpageref{sec:Premier-paragraphe}
                                                  ,
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \penalty
l.20 ...agraphe, \vpageref{sec:Premier-paragraphe}
                                                  ,
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

[1

{/var/lib/texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}] (./varioref_error.aux)
Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy          Ph:  (979) 862-2211
Texas A&M University              Fax: (979) 845-0458
305B Bolton Hall                  fran...@philosophy.tamu.edu
College Station, TX 77843-4237