On 09/02/2009 10:06 AM, Alessio Maria Braccini wrote:
I apologize I have not been clear. I try to clarify things with the following list:

    * (Surname1 e Surname2, year) -> I get this in LyX;

This is set by the interface language: If you menus are in Italian, so will this be. So far as I know, LyX cannot change how it translates such things as "and" here based upon the document language. But maybe I am wrong.

    * (Surname1 & Surname2, year) -> I get this in the output;

This is controlled by your citation style and has nothing to do with LyX as such.

    * (Surname1 and Surname2, year) -> I would like to get this in the
      output and in LyX (if possible).

So you can have it in the output using a different citation style, but only in LyX if you change the interface language to English.

rh