Hi Yannick,

I have very recently tested a solution to your problem using the biblatex
package. Even if biblatex is still beta I can assure you that it is a very
effective and easy solution, very flexible and adaptable to different needs.
Read the instruction on the LyX wiki dedicated to the use of biblatex at
http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex.
It is indispensable in your case to install the biblatex package
downloadable from
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html. Also
you will have to install the Perl script bibtexall into an executable path
so that LyX will be able to compile all the files produced.
Herewith enclosed I add  an exemple I have developed modifying an original
file found in the exemples directory of the biblatex package downloaded from
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/biblatex.html
The code is pure LateX but it has also been tested with LyX and the
KOMAscript report class, so it perflectly works. You just need to import
this file in LyX and make adjustements following the specific instructions
at http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex for using biblatex with LyX.
I can also add that I haven't still used in conjunction with the LyX port of
the ClassicThesis style which I am also using, but I plan to do it very soon
and I think I will only have to modify the original files related to the LyX
port of the ClassicThesis style by commenting out fthe packages and options
related to:
1) natbib

2) backref package (you will use the specific functions provided by
biblatex)

besides it is absolutely important to put the biblatex package before the
hyperref package.

Herewith you can see the exemple I have obtained using pure LaTex code for
producing lists of references printed at the end of each chapter. Obviously
this example can only work in conjunction with the examples.bib file put in
the exemples directory of the biblatex package.

\documentclass[english,a4paper,twoside]{scrreprt}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin9]{inputenc}
\setcounter{secnumdepth}{3}
\setcounter{tocdepth}{3}
\usepackage{babel}
%
\usepackage[babel]{csquotes}

\usepackage[style=authoryear,
        natbib=true,
        hyperref=auto,
        backref=true,
        date=long,
        urldate=long,
        block=space,
]{biblatex}
%
%HYPERREF
\usepackage[pdftex,a4paper,plainpages=false,pdfpagelabels,bookmarks=true,colorlinks,breaklinks,bookmarks=true,bookmarksopen=true,bookmarksnumbered=true,pageanchor=true,

hyperfootnotes=false,
pdfstartview=FitV]
{hyperref}
%
%HYPERSETUP
\hypersetup{colorlinks=true,linkcolor=red,citecolor=red,urlcolor=blue}
%
\bibliography{examples}
%
\defbibheading{references}{\section*{References}} % heading for the various
References sections put in each chapter
%
%
% added more vertical space among records because default space in
authorcite style is =0
%
\makeatletter

\AtEveryBibitem{%
\iffieldequals{namehash}{\...@prevhash}
{}
{\addvspace{0.8\baselineskip}}% 0.8\baselineskip o altra misura
\savefield{namehash}{\...@prevhash}}

\AtBeginBibliography{%
\let\...@prevhash\undefined}

\makeatother
%
\title{My Dissertation}
\author{Firstname Lastname}
\date{}
%
%__________________________________________
\begin{document}

\maketitle

\tableofcontents

\chapter{Title of first chapter}

\begin{refsegment}

This is just filler text \parencite{massa}.
This is just filler text \parencite{augustine}. This is just filler
text \parencite{cotton}. This is just filler text \parencite{hammond}.
%
\printbibliography[heading=references]
\end{refsegment}

\chapter{Title of second chapter}

\begin{refsegment}

This is just filler text \parencite{hammond}. This is just filler
text \parencite{massa}. This is just filler text \parencite{cotton}.
This is just filler text \parencite{murray}.
%
\printbibliography[heading=references]
\end{refsegment}

\chapter{Title of third chapter}

\begin{refsegment}

This is just filler text \parencite{murray}. This is just filler
text \parencite{augustine}. This is just filler text \parencite{cotton}.
This is just filler text \parencite{bertram}.
%
\printbibliography[heading=references]
\end{refsegment}
%