Dear Yannick,

I am glad to hear that the files I sent you solved your problem. I tried to
send my e-mail, with the attached files, even to the
lyx-us...@lists.lyx.orgbut the mail systems continues to refuse my
message to the list. I don't
know why.
According to the Readme file the NM LyX port  "is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it" so I imagine I am free to post to a
website my modified version. But maybe it is not so difficult to have it and
in any case  I will be happy to send it to other interested people who would
like to use the LyX version of André Miede's ClassicThesis, by Nick Mariette
together with the biblatex package.

pierfranco