Hi,

I want to be able to view the open files that I'm editing as floating windows.
This would be like having multiple files open for editing and being able to drag
them around for optimal viewing (like in Excel, UltraEdit, WinEdit and a number
of other text editors).  Can I do this?

Also, I want to be able to make something like margins in the text that I'm
editing so that the text lines don't flow to the width of the LyX window.  This
is for editing only, not for the output.  I've read a number of requests for
this option in the archive--is there an option or hack for doing this?

Thanks very much.

Rob