Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@...> writes:

Hi Uwe,

My document class is report.  Here's my preamble:
\usepackage{uwmadison-rgw}
\usepackage{enumitem}
\usepackage{appendix}
\usepackage[nottoc,notlof,notlot]{tocbibind}
\usepackage[pagebackref=true]{hyperref}

In this case, the error is:

LaTeX Error: Option clash for package hyperref.

The package hyperref has already been loaded with options:
  [plainpages=false,pdfpagelabels]
There has now been an attempt to load it with options
  [pagebackref=true]
Adding the global options:
  plainpages=false,pdfpagelabels,pagebackref=true
to your \documentclass declaration may fix this.
Try typing  <return>  to proceed.

So I tried this instead:
\usepackage{hyperref}
\hyperset{pagebackref=true}

In that case, I didn't receive an error, but there were no hyperlinks in my
references that take me back to the location of the citations in my text.

So I tried Document Settings->PDF Properties->Use Hyperref Support->Backref set
to page and then removed the \usepackage{hyperref}.

But then I get the following error:

LaTeX Error: Option clash for package hyperref.

The package hyperref has already been loaded with options:
  [unicode=true,bookmarks=true,bookmarksnumbered=true,bookmarksopen=true,bookma
rksopenlevel=3,breaklinks=false,pdfborder={0 0 1},backref=page,colorlinks=true]

Do I need to somehow suppress the options?
Or do I need to change the pdf options?

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Rob