On Friday 11 September 2009 19:09:00 Ian S. Worthington wrote:
> Sigh. Lots of OT posts here about subject tagging and OSs.
>
> Maybe anyone with anything to say about Lyx could tag their subject with
> [Lyx] so I can just ignore the rest of this?
>
> :)

A lot of people on the LyX-Users list help others with problems, and I think
an idea of the breadth and distribution of OS's used with LyX is interesting
and valuable to those people. I'd imagine LyX installation on Windows has
totally different challenges than those on Linux. Until this informal poll, I'd
always assumed that 90% of LyX users were on Linux. Now I know better. Until
this poll I never knew of one specific person using it on OS/X. Now I do.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US