Up to this date there is no fix for the problem. The problem can be
reduced by turning off the autosaving feature. Also the problem is not
real, but perceived by the OS as such. You just have to click on
ignore and keep on working. We'll have to wait a little bit for a fix
as there are not many developers for OS X.
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com