jezZiFeR schrieb:

is it possible to enter a small comma between two footnote-numerals? When I do have two or even more footnotes in sequence I could not find a posibility to enter a small comma, which is also "elevated", I mean over the grund line.

Do you need a spacer between subsequent footnotes? If so look at the Math manual's preamble. You find there this command sequence that adds some space:

% insert additional vertical space of 1.5 mm between footnotes,
\let\myFoot\footnote
\renewcommand{\footnote}[1]{\myFoot{#1\vspace{1.5mm}}}

This command can easily be adopted to insert a character instead of a space
before the footnote text:

\let\myFoot\footnote
\renewcommand{\footnote}[1]{\myFoot{,{}#1}}

regards Uwe