Bjørn Liene Gundersen schreef:
Hi,

I wish to get an overview over parameters to key-bindings to all
functions in LyX, where can I find that? For instance, if I want to
make a key-binding to "Insert figure float" I need to search up the
key-binding "float-insert" and modify it to "float-insert figure" and
give it a short cut. What if I want to make a short-cut for Insert
Vertical Space? I tried to modify the key-binding "space-insert" to
"space-insert vertical" but it didn't work for me, how to do that, how
can I get an overview on how to do it in similar situations? Does it
exist a map of possible key-bindings commands?

Thanks and best regards
Bjørn Liene Gundersen
Have a look at the LFUNs document in the menu Help->LyX Functions.

(For a vertical space enter "inset-insert vspace")

Vincent